Nearly every class is limited to 25 students max. Small classes, high-tech classrooms and flexible scheduling make success possible for everyone at GGC.
View our general organizational chart and a snapshot of what GGC looks like:
- About 9,400 students
- About 70 percent are full-time, 30 percent part-time
- The student population is generally 50/50 male/female, with slightly more females
- GGC has the most diverse student body within the University System of Georgia
- GGC is the college of choice for Gwinnett, enrolling more Gwinnett County students than any other college or university. Almost 70 percent of GGC students are from Gwinnett.
- Almost 100 nations are represented by the student body
- More than 40 concentrations in 12 majors, teacher education tracks and pre-health courses
- Small class sizes
- Evening and weekend classes available
- Access to thriving Residence Life program
- Two, four, six, eight or 12 bedroom suites, featuring private bedrooms and shared living spaces
- All suites are fully-furnished, including well-equipped kitchenettes
- Exclusive amenities and benefits, including on-site laundry facilities that email you when your clothes are done
- Entirely wireless campus
- All classrooms feature “smart” technology where professors control many different tools while lecturing – the internet, media players and overhead digital projectors
- Built-in classroom recorders can capture lectures and save them to a Web site or e-mail
Learn more about our students and campus with our GGC Facts.
*Exact numbers vary slightly from semester to semester