Mrs. Amy Davenport
Assistant Director of Development Communications
- Office B-2085
- Office Phone 678.407.5036
- Cell Phone 770.891.7694
- Email Address email@example.com
Amy Davenport joined Georgia Gwinnett College in January 2016 as assistant director of development communications. Before joining GGC, she worked at the University of North Georgia for five years in the areas of special events and alumni relations. She co-chaired the inauguration of the UNG president and received the staff member of the year honor for her campus during her tenure. She started her career at the Georgia Tech Alumni Association where she served in several roles in the areas of alumni relations, fundraising, parent programs and campus relations during her 8 ½ years there.
She served on the board of directors for the Georgia Education Advancement Council (GEAC), a state-wide association for professionals working in alumni relations, communications and marketing, and advancement. Davenport is a proud graduate of Central Michigan University.
- Bachelor's – commercial recreation – Central Michigan University
- Alumni Relations Award of Excellence – Georgia Education Advancement Council
- Staff Member of the Year – Gainesville campus, University of North Georgia