Mrs. Chanju Lee
Assistant Professor of FilmDownload vCard
Chanju Lee is an assistant professor of film at Georgia Gwinnett College with further experience in teaching art appreciation at the collegiate level. She is an interactive designer, digital filmmaker and painter with interests in video and interactive art, augmented reality and digital art installation areas. She is the winner of various scholarships and awards, such as the 2007 Image Film Award Exhibition winner from the Ernest G. Welch School of Arts and Design Gallery in Atlanta, Ga. She is currently involved in various solo exhibitions both in the United States as well as in South Korea with more than 30 group exhibitions and film screenings under her belt.
- Master's – digital media – Georgia Tech
- Master's – digital film-making and arts – Georgia State university
- Master's – Korean painting – Ewha Woman's University
- Bachelor's – painting – Ewha Woman's University
- Experimental film
- Video art and installation
- Augmented reality and art exhibition
- Interactive media
- Second Place Juror’s Award, 2008 Juried Student Exhibition: Ernest G.Welch School of Arts and Design Gallery, Ga.
- Winnie G. Chandler Scholarship: Georgia State University, Atlanta, Ga.
- Image Film Award, 2007 Juried Student Exhibition: Ernest G.Welch School of Arts and Design Gallery, Atlanta, Ga.
- Woman In Film Atlanta/ General Motors Scholarship, Atlanta, Ga.
- Georgia Big Picture Conference Film Festival, Honorable Mention, Atlanta, Ga.