Ms. Erika Dillingham
Administrative Assistant III – School of Business
- Office C-1301
- Office Phone 678.407.5397
- Cell Phone
- Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Erika Dillingham brings experience from Emory University where she worked to support the chief development officer and the rest of the Peace, Health and Education Programs Development team at The Carter Center. Dillingham is a GGC alumna, graduating with honors in 2015 with degrees in English writing and rhetoric and comparative politics. She completed two internships with The Carter Center before taking a position with the Programs Development Office in 2016.
Dillingham began her role as an administrative assistant III for the School of Business at GGC in April, 2017. She also worked for a time in GGC's Center for Teaching Excellence, prior to taking her position with The Carter Center.
In addition to her career goals, she considers herself a life-long learner and her long-term academic goals are to pursue a master's degree in public administration, become certified in alternative dispute resolution, and complete coursework on fine art and estate appraisals from New York University's online program.
Dillingham is the mom of two amazing kids, and her son plans to attend GGC in the fall of 2017. In her leisure time, Dillingham enjoys watching her daughter play soccer and blogging about her experience as a mom to an elite-level athlete. She also enjoys thrift store shopping and more often than not, if you compliment her on her outfit, she will probably tell you, with a smile, that it cost her less than $10.00.
- Bachelor's – English writing and rhetoric – Georgia Gwinnett College
- Bachelor's – comparative politics – Georgia Gwinnett College
- Alternative dispute resolution
- International relations
- International development
- Fine art and estate appraisals
- Outstanding Student, School of Liberal Arts
- Antonio Damian Endowment Award Recipient
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Past president, Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society
- Past president, Sigma Iota Rho International Relations Honor Society
- Past president, Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society
- Member, Golden Key International Honour Society
- The Carter Center