Mr. Eugenio Serna
Part-time Faculty, Spanish
- Office Phone
- Cell Phone 678.807.8669
- Email Address email@example.com
BiographyMr. Eugenio Serna is from Colombia, South America. He has 35 years of teaching experience which includes Colombia, USA, Spain and Mexico schools and universities. He was trained as an electrical engineer, earned a Master of education at a Colombia University and a specialist degree in literature from Universidad de Alcala de Henares, Madrid, Spain. He also has a Master of Arts in modern languages from Georgia State University and is currently a candidate for a Doctorate degree in high education from International University of Panama.
- Specialist – Spanish literature – Universidad de Alcala Madrid, Spain
- Master of Arts – Georgia State University
- Master of Education – Universidad Tecnologia de Pereira, Colombia
- Bachelor's – electrical engineering – Universidad Tecnologia de Pereira, Colombia
- Selected among 600 Hispanic teachers to represent the United States for a course for professors of Hispanic origin about language and Spanish civilization – Fifth International Conference of Hispanic culture in the United States in Madrid, Spain.