Mr. Jacob Burdick
Part-time Faculty, Political Science
- Office Phone
- Cell Phone
- Email Address email@example.com
Mr. Burdick has taught accounting classes online for the past five years. He also has several years of corporate accounting experience, including time spent with a Fortune 500 automotive retailer. Academically, his interests include accounting, auditing, cash management, business and general finance. Not satisfied with this knowledge, he has also begun studies in political science, particularly public law and public budgeting.
In his "spare" time, he is an avid reader, workout warrior and homeschooling parent.
- Master’s (in progress) – government – Regent University
- Master’s – accounting – Liberty University
- Bachelor’s – accounting – Pensacola Christian College
- U.S. government
- Public law
- Spring 2010 Provost Circle (Teaching) – Ashford University