Mrs. Jennifer Peters
Part-time Faculty, English
- Office Phone
- Cell Phone 470.389.2220
- Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Jennifer Peters is originally from Colorado and moved to Georgia in 2013. She has fallen in love with Georgia and enjoys visiting Savannah where the coast, aquatic animals and history meet.
She holds a master's degree in English and bachelor's degrees in English literature and in history from Colorado State University. In her studies, she focused on creative nonfiction and the interdisciplinary study of history and literature.
Peters was drawn to Georgia Gwinnett College because of our special focus and concern for students and their success. Like many GGC students, she was a first-generation student from a single-parent family and understands and relates to many of the struggles that GGC students face. Peters enjoys teaching composition classes because she loves the opportunity to interact with students from all majors and colleges across campus. She emphasizes to her students that with the increasing reliance upon written communication in every sector of employment, every graduating student needs to know how to communicate well in order to be successful. Her goal is to help all students become better writers and places emphasis upon writing and critical reading as a life skill for everyone.
- Master's – English – Colorado State University
- Bachelor's – English – Colorado State University
- Bachelor's – history – Colorado State University
- Helping first-generation students succeed
- Interdisciplinary studies in history and literature
- Cum Laude graduate
- CSU University Honors Scholar
- Colorado State University First-Generation Distinguished Scholar