Ms. Lisa Boisseau
Instructor of NursingDownload vCard
Lisa Boisseau is a professional registered nurse with clinical experience in adult medical/surgical, home health, labor/deliver, and mother/baby nursing. Additionally, before her employment at Georgia Gwinnett College, she was employed at Georgia Perimeter College as an assistant professor of nursing for seven years.
- Campus Clinical: Putting Theory into Practice, 2014, Georgia Association for Nursing Education
- “Evidenced Based Practice”, Rockdale Medical Center, 2010 Perinatal Conference, Conyers, Ga.
- Master's – nursing education – North Georgia College and State University
- Master's – health care administration – Bellevue University, Bellevue, Nebraska
- Bachelor's – nursing – Keuka College, Keuka Park, New York
- Perinatal nursing
- Women's health
- Evidenced based practice
- Cardio-pulmonary instructor
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)