Mrs. Pamela Carter
Part-time Regents Test Proctor
- Office D-1301
- Office Phone
- Cell Phone
- Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamela Carter served as a teacher, content specialist and lead teacher in K–12 public education for over 30 years prior to joining Testing Services at GGC. Carter is happy to be supporting higher education students and programs through her work in the Testing Services division.
In addition to receiving many local and district honors over the course of her career, some of Carter's accolades include being awarded the Georgia Council of Teachers of English Middle School Teacher of the Year award (2005-06), being recognized as an honor teacher by the Georgia Commission on the Holocaust, and being inducted as a fellow of the National Writing Project. Carter is a member of Phi Delta Kappa and the Kappa Delta Epsilon Honor Society.
- Master's – teaching and learning – Colorado State University
- Bachelor's – educational studies – Emory University
- Georgia Council of Teachers of English
- National Council of Teachers of English
- Georgia Association for Gifted Children
- National Association for Gifted Children