Mr. Rex M. Kizzort
Director of Campus Planning, Design and Construction
- Office P-1103
- Office Phone 678.407.5374
- Cell Phone 404.273.4982
- Email Address email@example.com
Rex Kizzort joined Georgia Gwinnett College in March 2011 as program manager working in the Facilities office, after having worked for almost two years as a project management consultant for the College's new Student Center.
His background as an architect of life science facilities has included numerous vivarium and research facility projects at the Yerkes National Primate Research Center, Emory University and the University of Georgia. His experience has also included work on numerous technology facilities, including a Tier-4 data center and semiconductor manufacturing facilities. He has also enjoyed the opportunity to work on conceptual design projects at Disney.
While employed at Emory University, Kizzort served as the capital program manager for the Whitehead Biomedical Research Building, a LEED Gold certified facility.
He holds a bachelor’s of science in environmental design with general honors, bachelor’s of architecture with special distinction and master’s of architecture from the University of Oklahoma, as well as an executive MBA from Emory University.
- Bachelor’s – environmental design – University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor’s – architecture – University of Oklahoma
- Master’s – architecture – University of Oklahoma
- Master’s – business administration (executive) – Emory University
- Campus planning
- Environmental sustainability
- Construction administration