Mr. Rontai Walker
Associate Director of Student Involvement and the Student Center
- Office E-3120
- Office Phone 678.407.5582
- Cell Phone
- Email Address email@example.com
Mr. Rontai Walker is the associate director of Student Involvement and the Student Center, where he develops programs and policies that encourage student development and engagement through participation and leadership in registered student organizations. Previously, he was the assistant director of the GGC Student Center in which he oversaw all of the day-to-day operations of the facility. He joined Georgia Gwinnett College from the University of Georgia, where he organized event logistics and services for the Tate Student Center and other campus life venues. Walker has also held positions at Eastern Kentucky University, where he managed several campus venues, including the Powell Student Center, and served as a residence hall coordinator for a 600+ bed co-ed residence hall.
Walker holds a bachelor’s degree in information systems from the University of West Georgia, a master’s degree in business administration from Morehead State University and is currently pursuing a doctorate in adult education at the University of Georgia.
- Master’s – business administration – Morehead State University
- Bachelor’s – business administration in information systems – University of West Georgia, Honors College inductee
- Customer service
- Facilities management
- Meetings/events-planning and execution
- 2004 Kentucky Association of Housing Officers (KAHO) New Professional Award
- 2007 Eastern Kentucky University Student Affairs Staff Member of the Year finalist
- University of Georgia Campus Life “Simply the Best” award nominee