Ms. Wendy Anderson
Student Success Advisor
- Office D-1333
- Office Phone 678.407.5441
- Cell Phone
- Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Wendy Anderson joined the School of Transitional Studies advising team in November 2013 as an academic advisor. She received her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Georgia and is currently pursuing a master’s degree in academic advising from Kansas State University. Anderson has worked in higher education for more than five years in areas including academic advising and the Registrar’s Office.
During her experience in higher education, Anderson discovered her real passion of advising and mentoring students. She enjoys meeting one on one with students to find the unique balance they need – a combination of challenge, support and motivation – in order to succeed, develop and flourish throughout their college career.
Outside of work, Anderson enjoys reading, researching, horseback riding, scuba diving, aviation and spending time with her family and friends.
- Master’s – academic advising – Kansas State University (currently pursuing)
- Bachelor’s – business administration – University of Georgia
- Learning styles
- Multicultural aspects of academic advising
- Trends in career development