If you can’t access the Claw Mail login screen in your browser and/or you receive an error when you try to access the Claw Mail login screen, try the following steps (make sure you’re using the following URL: clawmail.ggc.edu):
Once you access the login screen, complete the following steps:
It is important to clear your browser cache before attempting to sign in to the new email system. You will only have to do this once.
The Claw Mail address is clawmail.ggc.edu.
1. Click on the gear icon on the top right hand corner on the browser screen.
2. Go to Internet Option
3. Under the “general” tab, in the browsing history section, click on “delete”
4. Make sure the “Temporary Internet Files,” “Cookies,” and “History” option are selected then click on “delete”
5. Completely close out of your Internet Explorer and start it again and scroll down to the instruction below
1. Click on the Firefox button located in the top left hand corner
2. Go to “History”
3. Click on Clear History and clear all of your browser history
1. On the top right hand corner of the screen, click on the icon
2. Go to Setting
3. On the left hand side, click on History and click on Clear all browsing data
4. Choose the “Beginning of time” option and make sure that the “Clear browsing history,” “Clear download history,” and “Empty the cache” are selected.
If you have any questions, contact the GGC Technology Helpdesk at 678.407.5611, or submit a ticket to the Help Desk.
Thanks to Penny Overcash for this helpful guide!