If you are seeking official data regarding GGC, please check the information in the following places first:
- GGC Facts provides basic demographic data for the most recent Fall semester.
- GGC by the Numbers provides access to the GGC Factbooks, which include historical and official data.
- Institutional Effectiveness Assessment provides summary information on GGC's assessment of educational and administrative outcomes.
If the information you are seeking is not there and you are a GGC faculty or staff member, please do one of the following:
- First, log into MyGGC and check the files in Faculty/Staff Resource Docs under the heading GGC Institutional Data.
- If you are unable to find the information you need from these sources, then submit the online data request form which can be accessed from GGC Technology on MyGGC by selecting the Data Requests tab.