The safety and security of our students, faculty, staff and visitors is always the top priority at Georgia Gwinnett College.
Safety is a team effort. If you see something, say something. Report crimes, suspicious behavior and safety concerns to Public Safety: 678.407.5333.
- Emergency contact information and phone numbers for other campus resources.
View emergency contacts
Plan ahead, and review the following procedures so you are ready to respond effectively during an emergency.
- Active shooter/threat
- Aircraft crash or explosion
- Bomb threat
- Early warning system
- Emergency procedures – disabilities
- Hazardous materials incident
- Lockdown procedures
- Medical emergency
- Severe weather
- Student crisis
- Suspicious package or letter
- Utility outage/elevator failure
- When to report an incident