Report an emergency.
Know the location of your building exit routes and assembly area ahead of time. These are indicated on your Building Emergency Plan Summary on MyGGC (login required).
- If time permits and it is safe to do so, gather your belongings.
- Proceed to the nearest exit.
- Close doors as you exit. DO NOT lock doors.
- Alert others while exiting.
- Help others who need assistance to move to a safe area.
- Do not use elevators.
- Meet the building manager and assist with accountability at the building assembly area.
- Re-enter the building only when advised by emergency personnel.
[ return to list ]