At GGC, we have faculty, staff and students from all over the world.
We offer you the opportunity to learn in a high-tech environment with the services and support that will help you be a successful student. If you have questions about your application or need help obtaining a student visa, our staff can assist you.
- If you are interested in attending GGC, please review our international student application requirements.
- For a definition of what an international student is, please view our international student admissions policies.
Our first group of international students.
Our campus is located in Lawrenceville, just 30 minutes from the city of Atlanta and in the state of Georgia. GGC is made up of a diverse population of cultures from many countries. We truly wish your experience at GGC to be a once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
- International student application requirements – will help detail the things you need to gather in order to attend GGC.
- Office of Internationalization – learn more about our programs and how we can help you get through the admissions process.
- International Student Association (ISA) – learn about this student run organization and the events and activities they create with an international theme.
- Explore areas near campus: City of Lawrenceville and Gwinnett County.
For more questions concerning international student admission requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (U.S. country code 001) 678.407.5018. For international callers, follow this guide to call a phone number within the United States.