Your participation in Commencement comprises the heart and soul of each ceremony and positively contributes to the success of the event for our Grizzly family of GGC graduates and their guests.Faculty Sign Up
Mace, seal and standard bearers lead the GGC faculty processional. Prompt arrival at both the rehearsal and commencement ceremony is appreciated.
Dec. 12, 2:15 p.m., approximately 1 hour
Infinite Energy Center, arena bowl (near stage)
Commencement staff will assist.
Dec. 13, 9 a.m. arrival, 9:15 a.m. line-up
Infinite Energy Center, arena bowl level, Green Room (1221), faculty robing/staging area (GGC standards and mace positioned in Green Room for pickup)
- After signing up, Commencement staff coordinators will provide details about your assignments, email calendar invites and answer any remaining questions.
- Ceremony attendance lasts approximately 5 hours.
- Bring your GGC Claw Card for check-in.
- Get info on parking and directions and Infinite Energy Center Arena security and safety procedures.
- Check regalia for serviceability prior to ceremony.
- Wear comfortable shoes for both the rehearsal (mace and standard bearers) and ceremony.
- The Green Room will be locked during the ceremony to secure faculty personal items; however, faculty are advised to leave as many personal items at home as possible.
- Eat a good breakfast before arriving the morning of the ceremony.
- Coffee, juice and water will be available at the ceremony.