Rewarding Career in Nursing
Dedicated to a holistic nursing education and a strong foundation in liberal arts, math, science and technology, this concept-based program prepares health care leaders to manage care and promote positive transformations for the health of individuals, families, groups, communities, populations and the profession of nursing.
Expect highly interactive and intentional classroom activities, grounded in a caring philosophy, where faculty serve as nursing role models.
- State-of-the-art simulation laboratory equipped with wireless audio-visual technology
- 15-bed nursing skills laboratory complete with functioning wall units, patient simulators and monitors
- Health care setting laboratory equipment, including electronic health records and automated medication dispensing systems
- High-tech classroom design that facilitates interactive learning
Access to four-year degrees for more people, where potential trumps privilege, and tenacity and commitment matter more than one’s academic past. Honors Program? We’ve got you covered there, too.
Attentive education that focuses on your success with faculty mentorships that linger even after graduation. Standards are high, but you’ve got this with access to tutoring and options to text professors for help.
GGC’s innovative practices, caring culture and affordable tuition are changing the game in higher education, and changing the future for students at all levels, of all ages, from all walks of life.
Apply now for your #ggcGameChanging opportunity.
Meet your student peers, and become acquainted with some of GGC’s diverse, accomplished faculty.
"The diversity in what you can do with nursing really persuaded me to attend GGC and become a nurse." —Bradley Morrison
Challenge. Question. Collaborate. Contribute.
- Gwinnett Grizzly Bear Association of Nursing Students (GGBANS)
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Student Government Association