Established in January 2015, the English Language Institute (ELI) provides English as a second language (ESL) instruction and cultural learning opportunities on the beautiful campus of Georgia Gwinnett College (GGC).
The ELI offers both regular instruction and special short-term programs for English language learners at a range of proficiency levels. At the ELI, the quality of each participant's learning experience is our primary concern.
What is special about the GGC ELI program?
GGC offers ELI participants a safe location to study, a friendly campus to meet American students and beautiful natural scenery to enjoy the outdoors.
- Study in small classes. ELI classes normally have fewer than 12 participants and provide individual attention while studying intensive English.
- Have opportunities to observe undergraduate classes to gain first-hand experience of a U.S. college classroom.
- Take field trips to some important historic sites in the Atlanta area to enrich knowledge of American culture.
- Meet American language partners to practice English and make friends.
- Benefit from learning English in our culturally diverse campus community.