Our ambassadors create a unique and memorable experience for our visitors and have a high interest in working with fellow students, faculty and the enrollment management staff in order to promote the College's programs and services.
How to apply
- Complete the application form.
- Email a resume, letter of recommendation (it can come from a faculty, staff or current ambassador) and your fall schedule (along with any other time consuming obligations) to email@example.com.
Application deadline is Friday, April 12 at 4:00 p.m.
Interviews will be held on April 24-26.
10 minute mock tour: April 29.
GGC Ambassadors work closely with enrollment management, specifically the admissions office, where they assist in the recruitment and admission of potential and future Grizzlies. You must be available to give a weekly tour either at 10:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please make sure your schedule is flexible enough to make you an active member. Remember: Ambassadors hold the position for two semesters Fall and Spring (summer optional)
- Our ambassadors give campus tours to prospective students and guests.
- GGC ambassadors work at our Open Houses and special events.
- Ambassadors assist in the admissions office when needed.
- An extra option for an ambassador includes travelling to local high schools and college fairs to help promote GGC.
GGC Student Ambassadors can expect to:
- Share their GGC knowledge and enthusiasm with prospective students.
- Gain valuable skills in public speaking, leadership, teamwork and team-building.
- Build up their resume and receive letters of recommendation from the director of admissions.
- All ambassadors receive a polo shirt and nametag to wear on all assignments.
- You should be a full-time GGC student, have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at GGC and have at least two semesters remaining.
- You should have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing with GGC.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You should have strong knowledge of Georgia Gwinnett College.
Meet our current Student Ambassadors.