Group tours are offered throughout the fall, spring and summer semesters, and are reserved for groups of 11-50 high school aged students.
- Fall and spring: Mondays and Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
- Summer: Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
A group campus visit includes:
- 60-minute walking tour of the central parts of our 260-acre campus, highlighting our academic buildings and facilities
- 30-minute Admissions presentation providing an overview of campus resources and admissions requirements
- Option to eat at our Student Center Dining Hall ($5.25/person)
Group tours are scheduled on a first-come first-served basis. Please allow a minimum of three weeks advance notice when scheduling your group visits.Schedule Group Tour
For additional questions, or if you would like to bring a non-high school aged group to visit the campus, please contact us at email@example.com.