Conflict Management in the Workplace
Facilitated by Suzie Price
Please join us for the June Monthly Learning Series as we explore Conflict Management in the Workplace. In this session, participants will learn a proven four-step conflict resolution process that can be used when two or more employees are experiencing some type of disconnect in their working relationship. This process works with all sorts of situations, from simple disagreements to full-blown conflict. Not only does this process increase the effectiveness of these employees, but it also reduces the tension for others in the work environment.
Tuesday, June 20
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Kaufman Library | Heritage Room
Register for this Employee Learning Series session (login required).
Topics are chosen annually based on survey feedback from the GGC community, commonalities identified via performance management goal setting, as well as trending topics in higher education.
- July: Not Just Another Meeting – Maximizing Team Meetings
- August: GGC Compliance Day 2017
- September: Introduction to Grant Writing
- October: Business Etiquette in the Workplace
- November: Holiday Survival Guide 101: Eat Mindful, Not Mindless
- December: Making Wise Financial Choices
- January: Time Management: Maximize Your 8, presented by Wendy Anderson and Camelia Rubalcada – Student Success Advisors, STS
- February: Implicit Bias, presented by Erika Robinson, Esq. – Executive Director, Diversity, Institutional Equity, and Title IX Program Administration
- March: Stress Management, presented by Dr. Devin McNair, Gwinnett Medical Center
- April: Communicating with Emotional Intelligence, presented by Suzie Price, Priceless Professionals
- May: Avoiding Burnout by Apply Work/Life Balance Techniques, presented Kiz Adams-University of Georgia's Work/Life Balance Coordinator