Not Another Meeting: Maximizing Team Meetings
Facilitated by Suzie Price
It has happened to the best of us, right? More than likely, we have all been invited to the meeting about the meeting. In July’s Monthly Learning Series, Suzie Price will discuss the frustrations and cost of poor meetings, and provide us with six tools that are guaranteed to improve meetings immediately.
Tuesday, July 18
2 – 3 p.m.
Kaufman Library | Heritage Room
Register for this Employee Learning Series session (login required).
Topics are chosen annually based on survey feedback from the GGC community, commonalities identified via performance management goal setting, as well as trending topics in higher education.
- August: GGC Compliance Day 2017
- September: Introduction to Grant Writing
- October: Business Etiquette in the Workplace
- November: Holiday Survival Guide 101: Eat Mindful, Not Mindless
- December: Making Wise Financial Choices
- January: Time Management: Maximize Your 8, presented by Wendy Anderson and Camelia Rubalcada – Student Success Advisors, STS
- February: Implicit Bias, presented by Erika Robinson, Esq. – Executive Director, Diversity, Institutional Equity, and Title IX Program Administration
- March: Stress Management, presented by Dr. Devin McNair, Gwinnett Medical Center
- April: Communicating with Emotional Intelligence, presented by Suzie Price, Priceless Professionals
- May: Avoiding Burnout by Apply Work/Life Balance Techniques, presented Kiz Adams-University of Georgia's Work/Life Balance Coordinator
- June: Conflict Management in the Workplace, presented by Suzie Price, Priceless Professionals