The Monthly Learning Series presents a unique opportunity for GGC faculty and staff to experience professional development.
Topics are presented by content experts and often feature dynamic individuals from across the Metro Atlanta region. Watch for email announcements at the beginning of each month to learn the topic, get details and sign up.
Monthly Learning Series Topic Examples
- Time Management: Maximize Your 8
- Implicit Bias
- Stress Management
- Communicating with Emotional Intelligence
- Avoiding Burnout by Apply Work/Life Balance Techniques
- Conflict Management in the Workplace
- Not Another Meeting
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Business Etiquette in the Workplace
- Holiday Survival Guide 101: Eat Mindful, Not Mindless
- Making Wise Financial Choice
- Creative Problem Solving
- Crucial Conversations
- Conflict Management
- Positive Psychology
- Multi-Generational Workplace Survival
- Navigating Change
Email Learning and Development with questions or about ideas for new topics.