Avoiding Burnout by Maintaining Work/Life Balance
Join Kiz Adams, University of Georgia's Work/Life Balance Coordinator, for a session designed to discuss implementing productive balance between work and home life.
Tuesday, May 23
2 – 3:30 p.m.
Student Center, LVIS Section AD
Register for this Employee Learning Series session (login required).
Topics are chosen annually based on survey feedback from the GGC community, commonalities identified via performance management goal setting, as well as trending topics in higher education.
- June: Applying Conflict Management Techniques at Work
- July: Not Just Another Meeting – Maximizing Team Meetings
- August: GGC Compliance Day 2017
- September: Introduction to Grant Writing
- October: Business Etiquette in the Workplace
- November: Holiday Survival Guide 101: Eat Mindful, Not Mindless
- December: Making Wise Financial Choices
- January: Time Management: Maximize Your 8, presented by Wendy Anderson and Camelia Rubalcada – Student Success Advisors, STS
- February: Implicit Bias, presented by Erika Robinson, Esq. – Executive Director, Diversity, Institutional Equity, and Title IX Program Administration
- March: Stress Management, presented by Dr. Devin McNair, Gwinnett Medical Center
- April: Communicating with Emotional Intelligence, presented by Suzie Price, Priceless Professionals