Classroom Tech Support (CTS) provides immediate assistance to faculty and staff who encounter an audiovisual issue while in classrooms, event spaces or meeting venues on campus.
Additional Services Offered
- Schedule on-site technical training on the operation of classroom audiovisual systems
- Supply laptop carts and clickers for faculty use in classrooms
- Manage audiovisual equipment in classrooms, public meeting areas and event spaces across campus
- Install audiovisual equipment in public areas on campus
- Evaluate and address issues with audiovisual equipment in public areas on campus
- Supply audiovisual equipment for faculty and staff checkout for use at offsite presentations
To check out laptop carts, clickers or equipment for off-site presentations, submit a Helpdesk ticket.
CTS can also assist with audiovisual needs for campus events. For more information visit the Audiovisual Event and Venue Support page.
For general inquiries or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678.407.5555.