Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) is the central office committed to supporting full-time faculty and staff in their efforts to seek, secure and manage external funding. ORSP provides guidance and oversight in the administration of grants and sponsored programs through all stages of the award cycle by facilitating responsible stewardship of funds and sound management practices.
- Offers timely information on funding opportunities.
- Provides proposal-writing support, process and submit proposals in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identifies and interpret sponsors’ guidelines and regulations.
- Assists with electronic proposal submission.
- Facilitates authorized organizational representatives’ signatures on proposals and contracts.
- Assists with post-award activities including: Monitoring of grant expenditures; facilitation of no-cost extension; and assistance with budget revisions.
- Coordinates with Accounting Services for administration of funds.
- Monitors submission of reports.