- Sodexo will be completing building repairs to the Wellness & Recreation Center, Thursday, April 11 through Monday, April 15. The building will be closed during this period. Student Affairs will utilize the Wellness Suite in Residence Life as the temporary location of the Counseling Center. Contact information remains the same. Academic Affairs is working to minimize the impact on scheduled courses and students who have classes in the building should contact their course instructor for further information. Temporary closure notices are being posted throughout the WRC.
- Tired of waiting to get your refund check by snail mail? Sign up for direct deposit now and receive e-mail notification each time a refund is processed! Here's how.
- Sign up for RAVE alerts: It only takes seconds to be informed of a GGC campus emergency, approaching severe weather or campus closure.
- Your safety is our priority. Please take time to view our recommended safety practices.
- Our campus is a non-smoking environment with the exception of designated outdoor smoking areas, which are identified in yellow on the campus smoking map.
- FAFSA Days are coming! The Financial Aid Office will host three FAFSA workshops for returning students who are seeking financial aid for the Fall 2013 award year.
Counseling and Psychological Services
Counseling and Psychological Services is located in the Fitness Center (separate exterior entrance). All services are confidential and free to GGC students. Call 678.407.5592 to make an appointment.
The Georgia Crisis and Access Line
24 hours/7 days a week
Need Child Care to Attend Classes?
Bright from the Start: Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning offers information on Pre-K programs and early care facilities for families with children. Their website includes a provider search.
The community programs described on the Bright from the Start website are not GGC sponsored programs. These links are provided for general information only. Interested parties should contact the program sponsors.