Georgia Gwinnett College is simply not your typical college, which is why we are changing the landscape of higher education.
We made college about YOU, too.
GGC is strategically designed to be different …
- As an innovative model that challenges convention and uses what works
- That serves all students, no matter their level of academic preparation, learning style, work schedule or financial barrier
- Where student mentorship and engagement ensure that each student has every opportunity to succeed
- Where the dream of a higher education and brighter future is possible for students who may not find success anywhere else
Select from degree programs specifically designed to meet the employment opportunities and economic development needs of Gwinnett County, the region and the state, and customize your program with 45+ available concentrations.
- Lowest in-state tuition and fees among ranked public colleges, according to U.S. News & World Report magazine (2014).
- Fifth highest-ranked Southern regional public college, according to U.S. News & World Report magazine (2014).
- Most diverse college (public or private) in the Southern region, according to U.S. News & World Report magazine (2015, 2016, 2017).
- Recognized as friendly to the military, 2014, 2015 and 2016.