Up Coming Events
- Inside Money: Managing Income and Debt presented by TIAA
- Monday June 25, 2018
During this live webinar, employees can learn these simple investing strategies for financial well-being:
- Discover how to make your money work harder by:
- Using you cash flow more effectively
- Developing good saving habits
- Effective and efficient debt management
- 2018 Summer Session B and Full Session Final Exams
- Monday July 23, 2018
Final exams for 2018 the full summer session and session B will be held July 23-25. View the full academic calendar.
- Compliance Day 2018
- Friday August 03, 2018
GGC will host its annual Compliance Day on Friday, August 3, 2018. Attendance is mandatory for all full-time and part-time faculty and staff, subject to essential services requirements as determined by the Cabinet. Let us use this opportunity to strengthen the Grizzly Team for the coming year while minimizing mandatory training interruptions throughout the year.
Contact the GGC Office of Human Resources for more information.
- Library Open Information Session
- Monday August 06, 2018
Join us in L-1119 for a demo of the new GIL-Find Interface and to learn about library services.