The 2017 USG Health Trails Walking Challenge is open to all GGC benefit-eligible employees, and offers a fun way to log steps, water consumption, and kindness. GGC walkers will compete against other USG institutions and the winning school will be provided lunch and receive the USG Well-being Trophy.
- Take advantage of a $44 Fitbit subsidy. This is available only for employees who do not currently own a tracking device and haven’t previously received a USG Fitbit subsidy.
- Participate with a team
- Teams consist of 4 to 10 members (team leader and at least 3 others).
- Participants can be a member of only 1 team.
- Once they join a team, they may not switch to another team.
- The individual who starts the team is the team leader.
Don’t miss your chance to have fun and learn – while improving mood, stress, and energy level. Already registered? Log your progress.