Are you a competitive person?
Would you like a chance to get to know your staff and faculty or students outside the classroom?
Then join the "Beat the Dean" Challenge: Staff/Faculty vs. Students!
*Co-sponsored with the Ultimate Frisbee Club*
The “Beat the Dean” Challenge is a program that actively engages Georgia Gwinnett College’s students, faculty and staff in various wellness competitions.
During the academic year, “Beat the Dean” will host events intended to support the Integrated Educational Experience and the physical dimension of wellness.
Through these friendly competitions, we hope to:
1. Build relationships amongst student, faculty and staff
2. Build camaraderie across the campus community
3. Introduce an appreciation for physical wellness
4. Recognize the importance of physical wellness (Wellness Wheel)
5. Demonstrate an ability to collaborate in diverse and global contexts (IEE4)
6. Demonstrate an understanding of moral and ethical principles (IEE6)
7. Demonstrate and apply leadership principles (IEE7)