Grizzly Residents enjoy exclusive benefits of "home-suite-home" apartment-style living among a community of learners at the center of it all.
Application Steps and Login Information
Complete your application early to increase your room assignment options. Please note that during peak times, after July 1 (fall) and Dec. 1 (spring), there may be delays in room assignments due to the high volume of applications received. Applications are processed in the order received.
New, Returning and Continuing Students With a GGC Username and Password
- You'll need to know your GGC username and password to log in to the Housing Application Portal. For new students, this information was sent to you with your acceptance information from Admissions.
- Your login user name and password are the same as your login for Claw Mail (before the "@ggc.edu").
- Click the Housing Application Portal button below to begin the application.
- Log in and select the correct term(s) you want to apply for Housing.
- Follow the instructions on the portal, and be sure to complete all of the items below:
- Download the Background Check Consent Form from the portal. Print and complete with black pen (no electronic signatures allowed).
- Upload the consent form to the portal as a PDF.
- Submit a $250 non-refundable application fee paid via credit card during the Housing Application process (no fee required for summer semester).
- Sign your Housing Contract.
Please allow a minimum of seven business days to process your application. While you wait, be sure to complete your FAFSA and register for your classes. After processing time, log back into the application and go to the Application Status page to view your room assignment information. Please allow longer processing time after the priority dates.
- Fall Housing priority by July 1
- Spring Housing priority by Dec. 1