GGC combines proven student/faculty engagement practices with small class sizes, individual attention, remarkable facilities, a diverse and inclusive culture and student mentoring to enhance student success.
If you are an employer interested in recruiting with GGC, we invite you to create an account in ClawLink to post full-time, part-time and internship positions. Approved employers can connect with students and alumni within this free job-posting database to recruit and hire top talent for your company or organization.
How to Become an Approved Employer
- Log into ClawLink.
- Select "New Employer."
- Choose an employer package and click "Get Started."
- Complete the personal account information section.
- Navigate over to the My Schools page.
- Scroll down to the section labeled, "request a school connection (without a code)."
- Select the state of Georgia and browse the schools.
- Choose Georgia Gwinnett College, then click on the request access button under that school's name.
Once you have requested access, the Career Development and Advising Center is notified of your request and will review it. The approval/review process can be instant or take up to 48 hours.
How to Post a Job in ClawLink
Posting jobs to ClawLink is easy once you've become a GGC-approved employer.
- From the left side of the main page click "Add Job."
- Select how students should apply, provide details on the position and click "Save."
- Once reviewed the posting will change from submitted to approved.
- Once your position has been filled with a GGC student or alumni, update the job applicant's status as "Hired."
Please contact the Sherrie Goodman with any questions at 678.407.5783 or email@example.com.