Thank you for your interest in becoming a Peer Career Ambassador. You'll have an opportunity serve your peers, advising them on how to begin their career development and showing them the resources available from CDAC.
Peer Career Ambassador Benefits
- Assist fellow GGC students
- Gain valuable communication, active listening, presentation and leadership skills
- Develop event planning, organizational and professional social media savvy
- Strengthen résumé and interview skills, and learn to market your degree
- Conduct effective internship and full-time job searches or prepare for graduate school
- Network with career professionals and on-campus recruiters
- Increase your knowledge of GGC resources and services
For more information on becoming a Peer Career Ambassador, stop by the Career Development and Advising Center.