Counseling and Psychological Services is here to help you make the most of your GGC experience, both personally and academically. Counseling and Psychological Services offers initial assessment, individual counseling and referrals to off-campus therapists to help you gain the skills and insights you need to overcome adversity and thrive in your life and learning.
Any GGC student with a concern to discuss is welcome at Counseling and Psychological Services. View some of the common concerns. Services are free to GGC students. Students may receive services from doctoral-level clinical and counseling psychology students and will be notified in advance of their appointment and asked to sign the informed consent form (PDF).
Counseling and Psychological Services
- Short-term individual and couples’ counseling
- Group counseling
- Crisis assistance
- Classroom presentations and workshops
- Assistance with referrals to community providers for other services
- Consultation to the GGC campus community regarding mental health/wellness, crisis situations, suicide prevention and promoting campus safety
Think You Need Help
Mental health is a key part of your overall health. To determine if you or someone you care about should connect with a mental health provider or counselor, please complete this brief online mental health screening.
- Feeling anxious?
- Stressed about school?
- Having problems in a relationship?
Talking to someone in a private and confidential setting may be the right next step for you. Call 678.407.5592 to make an appointment.