Miss Chelsea Tanous
Part-time Faculty, French
- Office Phone
- Cell Phone
- Email Address Send Email
Chelsea Tanous is a part-time faculty of French at Georgia Gwinnett College. She is a Ph.D. candidate of language and literacy education at the University of California at Santa Barbara, with emphases in applied linguistics and language, interaction, and social organization.
Her research interests include second language learning and education, second language socialization, issues of identity, (intercultural) communicative competence, and the co-construction and negotiation of meaning in interaction.
- Master's – education – University of California, Santa Barbara
- Master's – French – University of Alabama
- Bachelor's – French, Spanish – University of Mississippi
- Second language socialization
- Language development
- Issues of identity and positioning
- Francophone literature
- La bande-dessinée