Dr. Diane E. White
Dean of School of Health SciencesDownload vCard
Dr. Diane White believes that the learning experience between a student and faculty is a shared experience where exchange, analysis and synthesis of information can foster creative inquiry and new knowledge. She believes that the faculty person is a coach that assists the student toward success through motivation, conditioning and expanding the mind.
White's interests in research include curriculum development and assessment, leadership, student learning and women's cardiovascular health. She has been a nurse for more than 30 years and a nurse educator for 20 years.
- Doctorate – nursing – Georgia State University
- Master’s – nursing – Georgia State University
- Bachelor’s – nursing – Georgia State University
- Medical surgical nursing
- Critical care nursing
- Graduate research awards
- Distinguished leadership award
- Georgia Association for Nursing Education
- Georgia Association of Nursing Deans and Directors
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Academic Advisory Committee on Nursing