Become a Voice in Environmental Decision-making
Help solve one of today’s most pressing issues – the health of our environment. Natural and social environmental scientists are needed at local, state, national and international levels.
Unique to GGC’s focus on student engagement, faculty invite students at all levels – including freshmen – to collaborate on research projects, conference presentations, even co-authoring articles published in academic journals.
Access to four-year degrees for more people, where potential trumps privilege, and tenacity and commitment matter more than one’s academic past. Honors Program? We’ve got you covered there, too.
Attentive education that focuses on your success with faculty mentorships that linger even after graduation. Standards are high, but you’ve got this with access to tutoring and options to text professors for help.
GGC’s innovative practices, caring culture and affordable tuition are changing the game in higher education, and changing the future for students at all levels, of all ages, from all walks of life.
Apply now for your #ggcGameChanging opportunity.
Careers and Grad School Prep
- Climate change science and policy
- Culture and history
- Energy production
- Environmental chemistry and toxicology
- Environmental law and policy
- Freshwater and marine science and policy
- Natural resource management
- Public health
- Urban planning
Beyond the Classroom
Challenge. Question. Collaborate. Contribute. Get Involved!
- Student/faculty research collaborations: plant, insect, and amphibian biodiversity, bird conservation, stream, lake and wetland ecology, environmental chemistry, fish ecology, and parasitology
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Environmental Club
- Student Government Association (SGA)