Promote a Greater Quality of Life
Fitness continues to be at the forefront of today’s focus on health. Learn how our bodies work and prepare for an occupation that promotes quality of life improvements for individuals and society.
And best of all, GGC’s unique focus on student engagement serves students at all levels – including freshmen – with faculty/student collaborations on research projects, conference presentations, even co-authoring articles published in academic journals.
Access to four-year degrees for more people, where potential trumps privilege, and tenacity and commitment matter more than one’s academic past. Honors Program? We’ve got you covered there, too.
Attentive education that focuses on your success with faculty mentorships that linger even after graduation. Standards are high, but you’ve got this with access to tutoring and options to text professors for help.
GGC’s innovative practices, caring culture and affordable tuition are changing the game in higher education, and changing the future for students at all levels, of all ages, from all walks of life.
Apply now for your #ggcGameChanging opportunity.
Careers, Grad School and Certification Prep
Choose from a host of professional options or pursue certifications.
Careers and Grad School Prep
- Personal or corporate fitness trainer
- Health care professionals in cardiovascular/pulmonary rehabilitation programs
- Consultants for research, public health and other clinical and non-clinical venues
- Physical or occupational therapists
- Allied health and medicine (PA, MD, OT, PT, cardiac/pulmonary rehab, public health specialist, etc.)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Personal Trainer and Exercise Physiologist with the American College of Sports Medicine
- Clinical and specialty certifications with ACSM
- Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer (CET)
- ACSM/NCHPAD Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainer (CIFT)
- ACSM/NPAS Physical Activity in Public Health Specialist (PAPHS)
Beyond the Classroom
Challenge. Question. Collaborate. Contribute. Get Involved!
- Student/faculty research collaborations
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Kappa Omicron Nu Human Sciences Honor Society
- Bridging Exercise and Real Science (BEARS)
- Grizzly Cycling (GC@GGC)
- The Mindfulness Society?
- Student Government Association (SGA)