STEC-2500 prepares students with a better understanding of the research process and scientific method. STEC-2500 also provides students with a strong background for STEC-4500 and other research opportunities.
Select the resources button to access the following information:
- Open the "STEC Mentors_Topics" spreadsheet to browse research projects, keywords and faculty mentors for current opportunities.
- Connect with faculty research supervisor for permission to participate.
- Read STEC-2500 course syllabus.
- Complete STEC-2500 Faculty/Student Research Agreement.
- Email questions to STECcoordinator@ggc.edu.