Priority Application Dates
- Submit by March 31 for spring semester
- Submit by Oct. 31 for fall semester
Program Requirements and Selection Process
- Complete TAP application.
- Interview with TAP faculty to determine preparedness and eligibility.
- Enroll in STEC 4800 (requires faculty approval): 3-credit hour service learning internship TAP course.
Search the class schedule for course availability, using the following steps:
- Follow link to class search.
- Select a semester.
- Locate and select “Science & Technology” in the subject list.
- Hit “Class Search” button.
- Scroll STEC-4800 options for Internship Service Learning specific to TAP.