Intensive English Program participants pay a basic program fee rate of $1,878 per 8-week session (includes mandatory Student Center, health and wellness, and new student ID fees) for full-time study. You will be responsible for purchasing your own books and materials for classes. ELI participants who have not paid in full by the first day of class will not be permitted to attend class until the program fee has been paid. If you are paying by wire transfer, please allow at least 10 days for the transaction to be processed.
ELI participants with F-1 visas are required to register for the full-time Intensive English Program. Please review the estimated cost of attendance for an international ELI participant studying at the English Language Institute for one session.
Everyday English Program (EEP) participants pay a basic program fee rate of $375 per course per session (each course provides 4 hours of instruction per week for an 8-week session). EEP participants may also choose the Part-Time English Program Morning Courses (listening/speaking, reading/vocabulary, and composition) for a program fee rate of $1,000 per session. EEP participants may also be responsible for select campus fees. Contact the ELI for more information.
[ Back to top ]
Special short-term programs are arranged with individuals or groups. Program fees, if any, will vary and are set forth in specific agreements.
[ Back to top ]
- 75% program fee refund if withdrawn from the program before the end of the first week of classes.
- 50% program fee refund if withdrawn from the program before the end of the second week of classes.
- 25% program fee refund if withdrawn from the program before the end of the third week of classes.
- No program fee refunds after the third week of classes.
- GGC fees, housing and dining refunds will be based on the GGC refund policy. No refund for medical insurance.
- GGC will normally issue a check for a refund balance. If a wire transfer is required, the wiring fee will be deducted from your fund. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks to process.
[ Back to top ]
The Federal Code of Regulations, CFR 214.2(f), requires that international students provide documentary evidence of financial support in the amount listed on their school's I-20. This estimated cost of attendance amount includes tuition and fees, living expenses, books and health insurance for one academic term (8 weeks). An acceptable form of documentary evidence is an original bank statement or bank letter on bank letterhead signed and stamped by a bank official.
If you intend to come to the U.S. with your spouse and/or children who will be seeking F-2 visa status, please complete the I-20 Request Form for Dependents (PDF) and submit financial support documents for each accompanying family member. If you have a sponsor, please have the sponsor complete and sign the Affidavit of Financial Support (PDF) and submit the form along with your sponsor's financial documents.
Please mail all original documents to the address below. We do not accept copies or faxes.
Office of Internationalization, Building D
Georgia Gwinnett College
1000 University Center Lane
Lawrenceville, GA 30043