The English Language Institute offers special training courses on Fridays throughout the year. Select from two topics: college prep for the ACCUPLACER test and ESL writing.
- Designed for English language learners and offered through the English Language Institute
- Affordably priced – $200 for five weeks, including materials
Start your college career successfully and prepare to take the ACCUPLACER test – a placement test that meets one of the requirements for admission to Georgia Gwinnett College (and other colleges). Course instruction covers the newest Next Generation ACCUPLACER with reading and writing.
Do you feel comfortable speaking in English, but unsure of your ability to communicate in written English? In the ESL writing course, students gain insight into the writing process and learn how writing differs from speaking.
- Pre-writing and organization
- Diagnostic writing test to determine eligibility for the course
- Academic paragraph writing
- Sentence level grammar and structure
Participants meet weekly on the beautiful campus of Georgia Gwinnett College. View campus maps and directions.