Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – Extended to Aug. 1
Spring Semester – Nov. 1
Summer Semester – April 1
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $20 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events.Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
3. Provide Required Documents
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
Freshmen Admissions (Never Attended College)
- Meet the minimum 2.00 GPA.
- Achieve one of the accepted standardized testing options that follow:
- SAT/ACT test scores older than seven years are not accepted.
- SAT prior to March 2016: Critical Reading 430 | Math 400
- SAT during or after March 2016: Reading 24 | Math 440
- ACT: English 17 | Math 17
- ACCUPLACER prior to February 2019: Elementary Algebra 32 | Reading Comprehension 46 | Writeplacer 3
- ACCUPLACER during or after February 2019: Quantitative Reasoning Algebra and Statistics 212 | Reading Comprehension 216 | Writeplacer 3
- Submit official transcript from a regionally accredited high school.
- Current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript for admission decision. Final high school transcript due immediately upon graduation to confirm enrollment with GGC.
- Non-regionally accredited high school students, please reference Homeschooled Admission Requirements.
- Special education diplomas or certificates are not accepted.
- Official GED, HiSet, or TASC transcript is required for applicants who have not completed high school.
- If you attended a high school outside of the United States, your transcript needs to be evaluated by an approved evaluation service: National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Also, request that an appropriate document-by-document evaluation be submitted to the Georgia Gwinnett College Admissions Office.
- GPA is recalculated based on the Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) course units.
- Submit an official SAT, ACT or ACCUPLACER score.
- The ACCUPLACER placement exam is an available option through Testing Services.
- SAT School Code: 4796
- ACT School Code: 5478
- Submit AP and CLEP test scores. If you have taken advancement placement or have completed a CLEP test and wish to receive college credit, official test scores must be sent to GGC. Request official reports at www.collegeboard.org. Questions about credit for AP and CLEP should be emailed to email@example.com. If you are interested in taking a CLEP test at GGC, please visit Testing Services.
4. Complete FAFSA
Check application StatusNext Steps for Accepted StudentsHave Questions?