Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – extended to July 1
Spring Semester – Nov. 1
Summer Semester – April 1
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $30 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events. View Admissions introduction video.Apply Online
3. Review Admission Requirements
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
Freshmen Admission (Fewer than 30 Transferable College Credits)
- Meet the freshman admissions requirements for high school and achieve a cumulative 2.0 GPA from all previously attended colleges/universities.
- Students who meet one, but not both, GPA requirements (high school or college/university) may be eligible for admissions on academic probation.
- Non-regionally accredited high school students, please reference homeschooled admissions requirements.
- Those who have course credit from an approved college-level course may be exempt from standardized testing.
- Students who have graduated from a regionally accredited high school, please reference freshman document requirements.
- Students who have graduated from a non-regionally accredited high school or homeschool program, please reference homeschooled document requirements.
- Submit official transcript from each college previously attended, regardless of transfer credit.
- If you attended a college or university outside of the United States, your transcript must be evaluated by an approved member of National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or InCred. Request that an appropriate course-by-course evaluation be submitted to the Georgia Gwinnett College Admissions Office. GGC requires an official foreign credential evaluation. Please not send foreign transcripts to the Georgia Gwinnett College Admissions Office.
Check your Grizzly Profile under section titled: "Submit Supplemental Items" for any additional mandatory requirements and a detailed description of how to submit your documents.
4. Complete FAFSA
Check application StatusNext Steps for Accepted Students