Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – Extended to Aug. 1
Spring Semester – Nov. 1
Summer Semester – April 1
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $20 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events.Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
3. Provide Required Documents
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
Freshmen Admission (Fewer than 30 College Credits)
- Meet the minimum 2.00 GPA from previously attended high schools or colleges/universities.
- Submit official transcript from a regionally accredited high school.
- Current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript for admission decision. Final high school transcript due immediately upon graduation to confirm enrollment with GGC.
- Non-regionally accredited high school students, please reference Homeschooled Admission Requirements.
- Special education diplomas or certificates are not accepted.
- Official GED, HiSet, or TASC transcript is required for applicants who have not completed high school.
- If you attended a high school outside of the United States, your transcript needs to be evaluated by an approved evaluation service: National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Also, request that an appropriate document-by-document evaluation be submitted to the Georgia Gwinnett College Admissions Office.
- GPA is recalculated based on the Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) course units.
- Submit official transcript from each college previously attend, whether planning to transfer credits or not.
- If you attended a college or university outside of the United States and wish to transfer credits, submit transcripts to an approved evaluation service: National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Also, request that an appropriate course-by-course evaluation be submitted to the Georgia Gwinnett College Admissions Office.
- Submit AP and CLEP test scores. If you have taken advancement placement or have completed a CLEP test and wish to receive college credit, official test scores must be sent to GGC. Request official reports at www.collegeboard.org. Questions about credit for AP and CLEP should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in taking a CLEP test at GGC, please visit Testing Services.
4. Complete FAFSA
Check application StatusNext Steps for Accepted StudentsHave Questions?