Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – Extended to Aug. 1
Spring Semester – Nov. 1
Summer Semester – April 1
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $20 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events.Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
3. Provide Required Documents
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
- Meet the minimum 2.00 GPA in courses taken from the required college preparatory curriculum from any conventional public/private high schools attended.
- Meet the minimum cumulative 2.00 GPA from all previously attended colleges/universities.
- Achieve one of the accepted standardized testing scores.
- SAT/ACT test scores older than seven years are not accepted.
- SAT: Reading 26 | Math 500
- ACT: English 21 | Math 19
- ACCUPLACER test scores are not accepted.
- Complete interview requirement, if requested.
- Submit official transcript from any conventional public/private high school attended, and from any colleges/universities attended.
- If you attended a high school or college outside of the United States, your transcript needs to be evaluated by an approved evaluation service: National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Also, request that an appropriate document-by-document evaluation be submitted to the Georgia Gwinnett College Admissions Office.
- GPA is measured against the Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) course units.
- Demonstrate completion of 17-unit Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) areas between high school transcripts, homeschooling portfolio (PDF) and/or SAT Subject Tests.
- Submit an official SAT or ACT score.
- SAT School Code: 4796
- ACT School Code: 5478
4. Complete FAFSA
Check application StatusNext Steps for Accepted StudentsHave Questions?