Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – May 3
Spring Semester – extended to Dec. 18
Summer Semester – April 1
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $30 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events. View Admissions introduction video.Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
3. Review Admission Requirements
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
- Be in good academic standing at your college or university.
- Submit a transient letter which includes term of enrollment and academic standing from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Be actively enrolled or eligible to re-enroll at your college or university.
- Provide qualifying transient letter from your college or university.
- Transient students are admitted on a semester basis only.
- There is no guarantee you will be able to sign up for the courses you desire.
- GGC is not responsible for advising about courses that may be applicable to your program of study at your current college/university.
Check your Grizzly Profile under section titled: "Submit Supplemental Items" for any additional mandatory requirements and a detailed description of how to submit your documents.
4. Check Financial Aid Eligibility
Contact your home institution about financial aid eligibility.