Accounts Payable ensures that disbursements of the college’s funds are processed in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and are in full compliance with the Board of Regents and State Accounting Office of Georgia.
The responsibility of the Accounts Payable department is to assess invoices, payment requests, and process payments for goods and services rendered by individuals and/or vendors.
Forms, Policies and Resources
- Accounts Payable Procedures & Guidelines (PDF, login required)
- Allowable Cost Matrix (PDF, login required)
- Payment Request (PDF, login required)
- Grant Cost Transfer Request Form (PDF, login required)
- Inter-Department Transaction Request Form (PDF, login required)
- Expense Account Code Listing (PDF, login required)