Budget and Planning is committed to being a high-quality service provider that is responsive to meeting the continuously changing needs of the college and external agencies.
It provides timely and accurate professional services for the preparation of all external budget requests for funding, maximizing the funding requested while staying within applicable guidelines, procedures, policies and political sensibilities. It provides a wide range of pertinent information for College budgetary departments and external agencies in support of decision-making processes at all levels.
Forms, Policies and Resources
- Budget Transfer Request (PDF, login required)
- Budget Manager Signature Authorization form (PDF, login required)
- FY21 Budget and Planning Workshop (login required)
- The FY21 Zero Base Budget Template (login required)
- The Zero Base Budget Signature Instructions (login required)
CARES Act Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting for Section (a)(1) Institutional Portion and Section (a)(2)
View frequently asked questions about the CARES Act and HEERF II. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.