Members of the Four Pillar Society provide volunteer services to Georgia Gwinnett College and to the GGC Foundation. This includes, but is not limited to representing Georgia Gwinnett College’s student body at various on-campus and community events, greeting and mingling with guests while providing knowledgeable insights about GGC and student life.
Event Support Considerations
- Requests must be made at least ten business days prior to the event. Requests are subject to student availability and the suitability of the request to the missions and priorities of the Four Pillar Society, Georgia Gwinnett College and the Office of Advancement.
- Requests for specific members can be made, but are not guaranteed to be honored. Please leave your request in the comments section.
- Requests will be fulfilled on a rolling basis.
- Volunteer shifts are limited to no longer than four hours per event unless arrangements are made in advance with the Office of Advancement. If you anticipate needing an individual for longer than four hours or for an event that takes place over multiple days, please describe your request in detail in the comments section or call 678.407.5186 to discuss arrangements.
- Fulfilled requests will be notified no later than 3 business days prior to the event. If you have not received a response by that time, please contact 678.407.5186.
- All requests will be reviewed thoroughly by the Four Pillar Society leadership as well as the leadership within the Office of Advancement.
- Requests for new mentorships will be reviewed to ensure that the relationship will be beneficial to both the mentor and mentee.
- You will be contacted once the mentorship has been approved, by the appropriate parties.