Drives technical innovation across Information Technology and provides high-level technology engineering support.
- Custom innovative solution design and implementation
- Process improvement leadership
- New technology pilots
- High level diagnostics and troubleshooting support to other Information Technology groups
Provide Internet, telephone and related services to the Campus community and student housing.
- Wired network connection
- Wireless network connections
- Telephone and voicemail
- Firewall services
- Internet connectivity
- VPN services
- Maintenance and management of physical copper and fiber cable wiring
Manages the servers and related services that support GGC's computing infrastructure and interfaces with externally hosted services on behalf of the College.
- Server and storage infrastructure support (application hosting)
- Network file share services
- High performance computing
- Support for applications such as
- Office 365
- MyGGC portal infrastructure
- Hosting for central applications such as
- Card access systems
- Lecture capture systems
- Library systems
- Secure print and Pharos Printing
- GGC developed web based systems
Leads initiatives to protect GGC's technology assets from unauthorized access, modification and interruption through the use of policies, standards and technical security controls.
- Security policy and standards development
- Security incident response
- IT security risk and compliance assessment
- Security change requests (firewall and NAT)